CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It is well...

It's funny how God can speak to us in the most obvious ways sometimes. I was sitting in my car, just after dropping the boys off at Mother's Day Out, trying to figure out how I was going to pay for the groceries that I needed for the rest of the week. Just as I started to feel sorry for myself and start the whiny complaining to God about how poor I am - Kara Clayton's voice came softly through my stereo, sweetly singing "It Is Well With My Soul."

I love that song - especially the line "whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul." What a beautiful reminder that, whatever our situation, God is in control and willing to carry us through these tough times. As long as I am allowing the Holy Spirit to guide me, then I am living the life that God has chosen for me. He WILL provide for me, He always does! All I need to do is relax and have peace in the knowledge that my life is in His hands.

-Money is over-rated anyway (big grin)! I have all I need in my beautiful Savior!!

0 comments: