CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Are you worthy of your calling?

2 Thesalonians 1:11-12
"To this end also we pray for you always, that our God will count you worthy of your calling and fulfull every desire for goodness and the work of faith with power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus will be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Am I worthy? Of course not, none of us are...but that's the amazing thing about our God. Because he is so merciful, He poured out His love for us on the cross - counting us worthy enough to give His life for us!! Although we are not worthy to even be in His presence, He is definately worthy of everything we can give Him - our lives to use for His glory.

Lord, please help me to resist temptation and transform my mind so that the name of Jesus will be glorified in my life. Thank you for your forgiveness and for counting me worthy!!

0 comments: