CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Under Attack

Satan has definately been attacking those of us who are preparing for this trip. Personally, it has come in the form of extreme fatigue, a negative attitude and fear that we will not be able to do what we need to do.
I'm exhausted. I'm so exhausted and just completely depleted of energy that it has affected my relationships - not only my relationships with other people, but my relationship with the Lord. I've been so focused on my tasks and how badly I feel that I have become a bad mother, wife, daughter and friend.
Please continue to pray for all of us who are going on this trip. Pray that we will have the courage and wisdom to fight off these attacks. Pray that the Holy Spirit will wrap His arms around us in comfort and protection, and that He will instill in us a spirit of peace and rest. Just keep praying - PLEASE!

0 comments: