CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Holy Spirit, go before us...

Ephesians 1:17-19
"that the God of our Lord, Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe."

I know that, without the help of the Holy Spirit in me, I would never be able to share my faith with others. I am, by nature, extremely shy and self-concious - always afraid that I am going to say or do something wrong so that I will no longer be accepted.

My prayer today is that the Holy Spirit will go before us and begin to work on the hearts of the unbelievers that we will reach. I pray that He will break down any language barriers and give them a spirit of wisdom and revelation so that our message of the love and forgiveness of Christ will not go unheard.

Nothing is impossibe with Him!!

Romans 1:16
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation, to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."

0 comments: