CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Be Strong and Courageous

Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

I think the biggest thing I struggle with while preparing for this trip is fear: fear of not being able to communicate, fear of not being able to share what is in my heart effectively, and the fear of my own self-conciousness taking over and hindering my ability to share what I need to share.

As I read through Joshua 1 this evening, I realized that God's only requirement is to make ourselves available and do what He commands - He will take care of the rest! His plans are already in motion; all I have to do is follow His lead. He will give me the courage. He will give me the words.

God's instructions: Just show up.

0 comments: