CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Prayer

Mark 16:15
And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

This was Jesus' commandment to his disciples after his resurrection. Is it not also a command to all of us who believe in Him? As I prepare for His work through me in Mexico, I have begun to pray for these things specifically:

1. That God will prepare my heart for the work I must do
2. That God will prepare my mind and take away all distractions
3. That God will prepare the hearts for those I will reach, to receive His message for them
4. That God will give me the courage to share my faith
5. That God will give me wisdom and that He will speak through me
6. That he will protect and comfort my family while I am gone, and that I may be an example to them
7. For safety for all who are serving with us
8. That He will use me, and that His work will be done through me

0 comments: